Colour Harmony through similar colours

Colour harmony through similar colours 


This man was sitting outside his house in Gangzhou China. He seemed to be all ready set for me to take a picture with his very calm and relaxed posture.






Thai Monks Guard house Bangkok, Thailand. I was walking around a monks temple and was just about to leave when it started to rain. I took shelter in the entrance to the temple having passed this man in the guard hut. As I was waiting for the rain to stop I started thinking there must be a picture here. I was joined taking shelter by a man on a motorcycle wearing a white helmet. he looked interesting and I thought about asking him if I could take a picture of him, just before I was going to go up to him, he removed his helmet and for me the picture I saw was gone. At that point I turned and saw the guard in the hut I had just passed and thought that would make an interesting image. I took an image to see if it worked while I waited for the rain to stop. It looked good but I would need to get closer. Once the rain stopped I approached him and he said yes. I took a few pictures moving closer each time. The closer I got the better the picture looked. It reminded me of the famous saying which is 'if your pictures are not good enough your not closer enough' and slow down!!








I thought the crossings in Roppongi, Tokyo had a very graphic character and was waiting at this one for something interesting to happen. This man and his girlfriend looked interesting as they approached the crossing. I started to take pictures and liked this one, one because of the blue of her dress matching the background and also the way it looks, almost like a film still.










Babies being taken for a outing in Tokyo, Japan.