Colour contrast through contrasting colours

Colour Contrast Through Contrasting colours

Hangzhou China. These guys were aware of my presence but did not change their relaxed manner as I approached them with my camera. The grey wall and dull orange of the street paving allowed the very contrasting colours to leap at you. The brooms hanging from the window were a welcomed gift.








As I was leaving the Museum of Art Roppongi, Japan, I noticed this man sitting. His manner was very peaceful and his choice of clothes slightly unusual which drew me to him.  The red




This image from Guangzhou China of a street vendor looked like a classic street scene before I pickup my camera to try and capture it. I took a few pictures before the man looked up and realised I was taking pictures of him but he continued to allow me to take more frames and liked the results that I showed him. This feels to me as a nicely balanced image colour wise and composition wise. The divisions feel natural and each section has it’s own thing going on that compliments the next section. 












This image from Hangzhou, China is a very tight crop. I could not get close to the subject so framed to crop later.